Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Rainy Day today, But Nice Yesterday












It has been raining so hard today, for a city that does not really see much rainful, we have certainly gotten alot. Our basement is filling up as we speak. Miss Geri said she will call in the morning to have them wet-vac it. They are planning on doing the floor on Monday... we'll see. Lauren and Marshall went to a neighbor's house this morning for a while to play. Zach is 5 and Kate is 3. We were all outside last night playing baseball and dodging mosquitos. For years, Marshall has always had to play with girls and he is loving having a little boy to play with. They act exactly alike, I guess that is good. They already want to have a sleepover. We were watching the Men's gymnastics and Marshall was sitting there watching too and said in a most serious voice, "I think I can do that" He tried to show us and let me assure you , he cannot!
Miss Geri made Kung Pao Chicken for us, I am just waiting for Todd to get home from work to eat it. The chicken she made last week was so good. I think I could get used to this! You guys know how much I LOVE to cook.
The pictures on today are from yesterday at the pool and playground. It shows the indoor and outdoor pools, and their favorite place, the locker room. I also took a picture of the sun, you can actually look directly at it here. There is usually that gray haze around it. And this picture is from yesterday when it was nice, not today when it is rainy. I know the picture doesn't do it justice, it just looks strange here. Tomorrow we head to the baseball game- US vs. Cuba. I think it is going to be nicer tomorrow.
Hope all is well in the US!
PS Happy Birthday Ella!

No comments: