Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween











Hi everyone, Happy Halloween!
We went to a big party last night and the kids went trick or treating. Right after school, Lauren had to go to a birthday party, and then we rushed home to get to the Halloween party. It was alot of fun. I was surprised at the number of people who gave out candy and also the number of Chinese kids who went also. The party was for adults to dress up also, so Todd and I went to a costume store here at 4:00 on Halloween... it was slim pickings. The best costume there was Sarah Palin, she handed out campaign pins for everyone to wear, and her husband dresses as Todd Palin. They both really look like them naturally.
On Thur, I went on a field trip with Lauren's class to the Temple of Heaven. It was a fun day, everyone brought a lunch and afterward, they all got to fly kites.
Not much else going on, hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

No comments: