Monday, November 10, 2008

Not much new







Well, not a whole lot has been going on. Lauren got her report card and got all 3's (exceeds) except for Chinese where she got a 2. She has informed me that she does not like Chinese, does not understand it, and is not going to learn it. I guess we'll see what happens. The teacher says not to worry about it, she is doing fine, but it is a mixed class, meaning she is in with all 2nd grade, some of which have had Chinese for 3 years in school already. I think she is just frustrated by it. I don't blame her, I have had 60 hours of lessons for it already and have a comprehensive test on Thur. We had a review today and it is hard.
Marshall is doing well. He still plays with Zach everyday after school and both kids like to carry the cats around all evening. I put in a picture of Marshall with Zach making smores, and one of Mia curled up with Lauren before bed. Marshall was very excited because he had his first PE class a couple of days ago. He feels like a big kid. His soccer ends on Sat, and their tennis lessons ended last Sunday. We had pictures taken of the kids by a photographer on Sat and it was SO cold. Unfortunately for them, we had most of them taken outside. I went to look at them and they turned out really well, I should have them soon. Lauren wore a red Chinese silk dress in them.
I took the cats today to get spayed/neutered and declawed. Lauren and Marshall are not going to be happy when they know this, because the cats have to stay in the clinic for 3 days.

No comments: