I think we can officially say that we are now tired. We had such a good time showing Todd's parents and Grandma around Beijing. What a busy but fun 10 days. You guys were definitely troopers. We saw alot of the sights including Forbidden City, Great Wall, the hutongs, the Pearl Market (3 days), dirt market, Sunni Gold, and had some good meals along the way. I think everyone's favorite was actually the German restaurant. Lolo even took a boat ride while the kids drove the boat. I also think Meng will probably sleep all day today. They left on Monday, and then my friend Carrie spent the night. She left today to meet up with Greg in Tianjin. We went to the market and did some bargaining, and also rode our bikes to eat. We thought about all of you Bunco girls! Had some trouble with taxis the whole weekend, but nothing out of the ordinary. It was great to see her! Thanks for the care package!
We decided to go to Hong Kong after Christmas this year, and will also go to DisneyWorld Hong Kong for 1 or 2 days. I'll let you know how it compares.
Gotta go pick up the kids from the bus stop. Hope everyone is doing well in the US. We miss all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment