Marshall had an exciting day, he lost his first tooth...at school. Last night, Marshall told me his tooth was loose and I felt it and it was barely hanging in there, but he wouldn't let me try to pull it out. I sent a note to his teacher telling her about it and that I knew about it. When I went to pick him up today, I saw her and she said "It came out". Apparently, Marshall got up by himself and got a paper towel and pulled it out. He didn't cry or anything. She put it in a bag for him and took a picture. He looks so cute! The other one won't come in for a long time, I'm sure. It only came out because he hit it when he was 2 and it has just gotten looser and looser each year.
Lauren had an up and down day...friend issues. She came home just crying and so upset because her favorite friend "Lalila" had to move to 1st grade. So she lost her lunch buddy and recess buddy. It got better later because she went over to her house and they played High School Musical on the Wii. Such drama, but I know it is hard for her. I know she will be fine, it is just hard seeing her get so upset. She is fine now and was helping Marshall get his tooth ready for the tooth fairy.
I went to the school today to hear about school safety and security. There was a speaker there from the US Embassy who was really interesting, giving information on what to watch out for, what actions to take. I'm glad I went.
Not too much else new, the kittens are doing fine and now walk all over the house exploring.
Take care everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment