We had the kids' pictures taken by a studio here. It was done at their school and it was so cold that day. They turned out really good, I think. Much cheaper than the US also. Lauren got a big haircut, and she really likes it. It does look very cute, I was afraid she would be sorry to have that much cut off, but she really likes it.
On another note, we are still having trouble with her eye. She has been to a pediatrician twice, and an eye doctor once. The eye doctor cleaned out her eye, and while she was doing it, the abcess opened and drained alot of pus. I was hoping that would be the end, but it is still red and swollen. It is better though, just taking along time to heal.
The cats were spayed/neutered and declawed. They seem to be doing fine. Lauren and Marshall are glad to have them back. So am I actually, I am starting to get used to having them around.
Marshall is doing just fine. Loves school. He always has been rather easy. Todd started his Chinese lessons yesterday. Mine are off until Jan 13th, when I will start the next level.
Not much else new. Hope everyone is doing well and have a Happy Thanksgiving. We don't have any plans here, the kids even have school so we will probably just watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and start decorating for Christmas!
Take care everyone!
1 comment:
Those pictures are awesome!!!
Post a Comment