Here are some pictures from the big shopping trip to Chicago. What a fun time. It was great to see friends and Target and be able to speak English again. Yes, I know I talked ALOT, sorry. It has been awhile since I laughed so hard (and had such good good, wine, and shopping). Thanks for all of the fun, can't wait until summer. (I still can't believe it, Annette!)
Anyway, got back and this week has been busy with the kids Christmas parties, unpacking and then packing again, and getting ready for Christmas.
I also put some pictures up from Marshall's swimming class at his school, and his school Holiday party. They were all so cute!
It has been pretty cold here. We are going to go to Korea for a few days and go to a skiing place that also has a sled riding hill. It should be fun, but I am packing some snacks to bring for the kids. Not sure what they will have there.
Hope everyone is doing well and is ready for Christmas. Wish we would be there with all of you. Well, I better go, it is almost 1:21.
We miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment